Who Are the Women Who Choose To Be Surrogate Mothers in Colorado?
Are you from Colorado and interested in becoming a surrogate mother? Do you want to know more about these women and what gestational surrogacy means to them? Suppose you want to learn about the benefits of becoming a gestational carrier and why other women choose to become surrogate mothers in Colorado. In that case, Adoption and Surrogacy Choices of Colorado can help provide you with the information you need to start your journey.
Surrogate mothers, otherwise known as gestational carriers, are women who carry someone else’s child for them through IVF. Suppose you are considering becoming a surrogate mother. In that case, it is essential to know that you are not biologically related to the child you carry, so therefore you do not have any parental rights. Surrogate mothers are women who want to help a family or friend in need by carrying their child or help build a family for an intended couple they might not know. There is a common misconception and taboo around surrogate birth mothers who only do this process for compensation, but this is not always the case. This process is emotionally and physically taxing and is done for selfless reasons – to help give back to others.
While fair and adequate compensation is provided for surrogate mothers, this is not the main reason most gestational carriers choose this journey. You, along with the women who choose to become surrogate mothers, are selfless and give people an altruistic heart. You enjoy being pregnant and find it a rewarding and beautiful experience you want to share with the intended parents or individual you are matched with.
Your end goal for becoming a surrogate mother is helping to create a family and giving back to others. However, there are a variety of other reasons you may also want to become a gestational carrier.
- You have personal experience seeing someone you know with infertility or conceiving a child. Perhaps you want to help them, and this same sense of help extends to those you don’t know.
- You enjoy pregnancy and find joy in being pregnant. Perhaps you have an easier time with the various symptoms that come along with being pregnant, or you find the experience of creating life to be enriching and rewarding.
- You find the experience of helping intended parents become a family to be the best gift. You are able to create some strong shared bonds with the parents or individuals you are matched with and share an incredible journey with them.
Why Do Women Choose To Become Surrogate Mothers in Colorado?
There are so many incredible benefits when you become a surrogate mother. You are about to embark on such a unique journey with the couple or individual you are matched with. Although the baby you give birth to is not your own, you still experience many benefits along the way.
- You experience enrichment and joy. You are performing a selfless act by giving birth to a couple or individual and going through an emotional, complex, and shared journey.
- You are brought into a wonderful group of women. You will meet other surrogate mothers through Adoption and Surrogacy Choices of Colorado who have gone through the same journey you did.
- You are paid a fair sum for your part in the process. Your medical expenses are also paid for by the intended parents beginning with the IVF process and lasting until six weeks postpartum.
- You are sharing your experience with a couple or individual who may not have the privilege of becoming pregnant. You become connected and form a relationship with your matched individual or couple through their child’s wellbeing. You will form unbelievable connections with the family you help create.
If you enjoy pregnancy and want to help start a family, then you might find that the surrogacy process in Colorado can be done alone. However, we encourage you to find a surrogacy agency that is right for you that can help with legal and medical matters. Here at Adoption and Surrogacy Choices of Colorado, we have a team of qualified professionals to help you become a surrogate mother. There are so many rewarding benefits you will experience as a surrogate and working with our surrogacy agency. If you are emotionally ready and fit the requirements of being a surrogate mother, then we are here to help you with the next steps in this enriching, selfless, and joyous process.
If you are interested in learning more about your gestational surrogacy options, contact Adoption and Surrogacy Choices of Colorado by email, phone, or text: Email Us, Text us: 720-371-1099, Call us: 303-670-4673 (HOPE). If you are hoping to adopt, please contact us here.
Meet the Author: Katie Doherty is a junior Writing, Literature, and Publishing major at Emerson College in Boston, Massachusetts. She loves to write, read, and edit, whether it’s technical or creative writing. Although she enjoys writing poetry, narrative nonfiction, and fiction writing, she also loves to write on current political events, cultural trends, and research. She spends her free time listening to music, watching the Great British Bake Off, and learning how to crochet.