Who are Intended Parents?
Intended Parents are individuals or couples who cannot conceive on their own – for any reason – and choose surrogacy to build their family. Adoption and Surrogacy Choices of Colorado welcomes intended parents of a variety of family dynamics – couples and singles, married, straight and gay – spanning a wide range of ages and nationalities! We do not discriminate beyond our application requirements.
The Types of Intended Parents
1. Heterosexual couples who have struggled with infertility
2. Intended mothers who are medically unable to carry a child
- she may have had surgery to remove her uterus (hysterectomy)
- is missing part of her uterus or the lining of her uterus has been damaged
- pregnancy may be a risk to her health due to a medical condition – e.g. heart problems, cystic fibrosis -or to the child
- recurrent miscarriage
- repeated IVF attempts have failed.
3. Intended parents who have a genetic defect or health condition they don’t want to pass onto the child
4. Same sex intended parents who want to have a genetic link to the baby
We believe every person deserves the family they desire and we’re ready to help you grow your family. We match you with a surrogate who’s undergone extensive screening and meets our exacting requirements for gestational carriers. We want you to feel confident that the surrogate is a good fit and meets your expectations. Adoption and Surrogacy Choices of Colorado is your partner on this journey. We provide expert support, protection, and advocacy at every step!