Why Should Intended Parents work with a Surrogacy Agency?
When choosing surrogacy, one of your first considerations might be to cut costs by using an independent surrogate. Surrogacy is a significant financial commitment, absolutely. However, a surrogacy agency can be a valuable resource on the journey to becoming a parent. Using a trusted surrogacy agency can eliminate obstacles in the road and reduce unknown challenges that can be associated with the surrogacy process.
A professional surrogacy agency, Adoption and Surrogacy Choices of Colorado, can guide you through the process and match you to the right surrogate. We work with women who are extensively screened and vetted. When using Adoption and Surrogacy Choices of Colorado, you have a more diverse selection of potential surrogates to choose from. This means you have a better chance to select the traits and qualities that are important to you.
Why Should Surrogates work with a Surrogacy Agency?
If you’re thinking about becoming a surrogate, you’re also probably trying to decide whether you should work with an agency or independently. Being an independent surrogate is only recommended if you’re confident about navigating the surrogacy process on your own. Consider, our agency will provide matching services, screening services, counseling, referrals, and coordination with all the professionals you will need throughout your surrogacy journey.
Surrogacy is a legally, emotionally, and physically complex process. First-time surrogates usually prefer the help of an agency, as independent surrogacy can be quite difficult.
Overall Pro’s of Working with a Surrogacy Agency
- We walk you through every step of the surrogacy process, like how to sort out health insurance, file paperwork, manage surrogacy finances, schedule medical appointments and more.
- We will help find intended parents/surrogate for you.
- We screen all intended parents/surrogates (background checks, requirements, and more).
- We can refer you to reputable attorneys and clinics to complete the medical and legal steps.
- We coordinate with the outside professionals so that you only need one primary point of contact.
- We offer counseling services for both surrogates and intended parents, as well as match mediation.