Why Should Intended Parents work with a Surrogacy Agency?
When choosing surrogacy, one of your first considerations might be to cut costs by using an independent surrogate. However, a surrogacy agency can be a valuable resource on the journey to becoming a parent. Using a trusted agency can eliminate obstacles and reduce challenges that can be associated with the surrogacy process. Your rights as intended parents will be protected.
Adoption and Surrogacy Choices of Colorado, a professional surrogacy agency, can guide you through the process and match you with the right surrogate mother. When working with us, you have a more diverse selection of potential surrogates who are screened and vetted, which means you have a better chance to select the traits and qualities that are important to you.
Why Should Surrogates work with a Surrogacy Agency?
If you’re thinking about becoming a surrogate, you’re also probably trying to decide whether you should work with an agency or work independently. Being an independent surrogate is only recommended if you’re confident about navigating the surrogacy process on your own. Surrogacy is a legally, emotionally, and physically complex process, but our agency is here to help. We will provide matching and screening services, counseling, referrals, and coordination with every professional you will need throughout your surrogacy journey. We will also ensure you are adequately compensated through your surrogacy process.
Overall Pros of Working with Our Surrogacy Agency
- We walk you through every step of the surrogacy process, like how to sort out health insurance, file paperwork, manage surrogacy finances, schedule medical appointments and more.
- We will help find intended parents/surrogate for you.
- We screen all intended parents/surrogates (background checks, requirements, and more).
- We can refer you to reputable attorneys and clinics to complete the medical and legal steps.
- We coordinate with the outside professionals so that you only need one primary point of contact.
- We offer counseling services for both surrogates and intended parents, as well as match mediation.