Surrogacy in Colorado
Ready to become a parent? Want to become a surrogate in Colorado? We match surrogates with intended parents. Surrogacy in Colorado is a beautiful way to grow your family or carry a baby for intended parents.
Colorado has one of the most surrogacy-friendly judicial systems in the country. Colorado courts routinely grant intended parents pre-birth parentage orders (PBOs) before the baby is delivered. Your name(s) goes on the birth certificate and there’s no lengthy and expensive adoption. Additionally, compensating surrogates is legal in Colorado.
Advantages of a Colorado Surrogacy:
- Surrogacy is legal in Colorado.
- It is legal to compensate surrogates in Colorado.
- Intended parents will receive a judgment establishing that they are the child’s legal parents.
- Intended parents name(s) will be on the child’s birth certificate after they have completed the legal process.
Surrogacy Process in Colorado:
- Use the form below to contact Adoption and Surrogacy Choices of Colorado and begin with a free consultation.
- Meet the team and sign an agency agreement.
- Finding and matching w/the best gestational carrier / intended parents.
- Medical screenings for all parties.
- Sign the surrogacy agreement.
- Pregnancy, birth, congratulations!
Adoption and Surrogacy Choices of Colorado offers a range of services, local resources, and high-quality professionals!