Save The Date: Colorado’s 2021 Annual Picnic Is Back!
We are beyond thrilled to be able to send this out to all of our amazing families! We are happy to announce that our annual picnic is back this year, and we couldn’t be more excited to see you all this fall! This year we are hosting our picnic on:
September 11, 2021, from 11:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. at Arbor House- Maple Grove Park (14600 W. 32nd Ave. Golden, CO 80401).
Save the date, bring your appetite, and come celebrate all things Adoption and Family!!
We get the question often on what our proceeds go towards. All of our proceeds from our Silent Auction will go towards our Tomorrow’s Hope Fund, which helps our Birth Parent(s) & Adoptive Parent(s). Your tax-deductible gift will help our agency to:
- Help Birth Parents who are in crisis to assist with things such as; Housing, Food, Therapy, & Emergency Funds.
- Provide a wider variety of services to birth parents that place children through our agency, including scholarships for birth parents to attend job training, receive assistance with job seeking, resume writing, etc.
- Assist adoptive applicants who have limited financial resources who wish to adopt children with special needs.
- Provide grant funds to families who have suffered the pain of a failed adoption and may not be able to afford a new situation.
- Help with the purchase of baby supplies such as car seats, clothing, etc.
Your Adoption Choices of Colorado Team
Adoption Silent Auction
Click Here to check out more ideas on how you can contribute to our Silent Auction!!!
More details to come on our Silent Auction, but we are looking to get ahead of the game as we are starting to gather items before the picnic. If you would like to contribute to our Silent Auction table, please reach out to Nicole Ferlito at email@example.com to coordinate.
In the past we have had several families contribute:
- Baskets of Goodies; anything from a food basket, wine basket, to a gift basket
- Baby Items
- Blankets / Quilts
- Signed Memorabilia
- Skis / Snowboards
- Weekend Away At A Vacation Home
- Spa Day
- Yoga Package
- Gift Certificates
- Wine & Dine to a local Eatery or Brewery
- Tickets to a Sporting Event
- Tickets to a Concert
And the list goes on, anything you can think of goes!
*We will be happy to provide you with a Donation Letter as long as you can provide value for your donation! We will be turning to local companies as well to join in on the fun; the more the merrier!