Can I Give a 1-Year-Old Up for Adoption in Colorado?
Yes, you can place a 1-year-old up for adoption in Colorado and we are local, nonprofit, private adoption agencies that can provide the support you need. It is never too late to choose to place your baby for adoption in CO. You deserve the same adoption services, support, and counseling as any other birth mother. And remember, you are giving up! You are choosing to create an adoption plan for your child – a brave and selfless choice!
Placing a 1-Year-Old Up for Adoption
Putting a 1-year-old up for adoption is similar to a newborn or infant adoption. There are a few differences considering at this point, your child has documents that will need to be transferred such as birth certificates and medical records. But don’t worry! Adoption Choices of Colorado has the experience to help! Many of our professionals have placed a child for adoption or adopted a child. We offer a unique, first-hand level of support and compassion to ensure that your adoption experience is safe, and not only are you confident with your decision but it gives you hope for a better future.
How do I Put My 1-Year-Old Child Up for Adoption?
If you know that parenting is no longer an option, the Colorado adoption process is possible. While most of Adoption Choices of Colorado adoptions are newborn adoption, we can still help if you want to place your toddler for adoption and we have loving, waiting for adoptive families. During the adoption process, you will have the same rights and the same control as any mother who is placing her child for adoption. You also deserve the same respect and support! With Adoption Choices of Colorado you will:
- Create an adoption plan
- Choose the adoptive family that you think is best for your child
- Choose an open, semi-open, or closed adoption
- Receive financial support
- Receive professional counseling and support
- Have resources and adoption experts on your side to help every step of the way!
When placing a 1 year old for adoption, there are a few extra steps to the Colorado adoption process. You will work with one of our adoption specialists to:
- Obtain a copy of your child’s birth certificate
- See who is listed as the father on your child’s birth certificate
- Provide information about (any) father who has provided child support
- Obtain medical records for your child
- Provide documentation of where the child has lived from birth to present
- Assess who has had custody or care of the child from birth to present
- Determine who has provided financial and emotional support for this child from birth to present
With the right adoption agencies in Texas on your side, the extra steps to give up your child for adoption are not so tiresome and will result in giving your child the best chance at the life she deserves – the life that you want for her!
Choosing Adoption Choices of Colorado to Place Your 1 Year Old for Adoption
If you are facing an unplanned pregnancy and want to learn more about your adoption options, contact Adoption Choices of Colorado by email, phone, or text: Email Us, Text us: 720-371-1099, Call us: 303-670-4673 (HOPE). If you are hoping to adopt, please contact us here.