Adoption Services in Colorado: What is Tomorrow’s Hope Fund?
Being a birth mother isn’t easy. It comes with its challenges. You may be starting this experience for the first time as an expectant woman or have already been helped by our amazing team at Adoption Choices of Colorado. Creating an adoption plan that fits your needs and choosing an adoptive family is a long process that takes time. You may be managing your health, a job, education, finances, home, and medical checkups for your baby. Your situation may be unique, which is why Adoption Choices of Colorado provides birth mother support and adoption services while you plan your adoption.
Placing your child with an adoptive family requires assistance in several areas. You may be a woman, perhaps a mother already who is struggling financially. Adoption is an option. We provide financial aid and other resources at your disposal. You may have already gotten assistance from us and are interested in giving back. Regardless of which position you are in, and want to give back to the adoption community, then apply for the Tomorrow’s Hope Fund. Tomorrow’s Hope Fund is an opportunity to give back to others who are sharing a similar adoption process journey as you have.
What is Tomorrow’s Hope Fund?
The Tomorrow’s Hope Fund is a secure fund that is used for adoptive families and birth mothers. Adoption Choices of Colorado has several non-profit adoption agencies in Denver and in Colorado Springs, that give contributors the opportunity to give gifts to the Tomorrow’s Hope Fund. It helps with finances that a birth mother or surrogate may be struggling with. Make your tax-deductible donation here.
What Will the Money I Send to Adoption Choices of Colorado Contribute Towards?
Tomorrow’s Hope Fund provides a variety of services for birth parents:
- Scholarships– If you want to continue your education, whether it be college, a trade school, or any certification, we can provide financial assistance to help you complete your education. We can research potential options that are available to you and are part of your interest.
- Job Training– wanting to get a job to take care of yourself financially through this process is another place we can help with. Through the Tomorrow’s Hope Fund, we can provide opportunities for you to train for a job that can help you get on your feet. Whether it be associate or entry-level work, it’s a great start.
- Job placement assistance– If you are looking for a job to help you get some cash flow, Tomorrow’s Hope Fund can help you find a job. Thinking ahead after the pregnancy is complete, a birth mother/surrogate needs to get back on her feet. A job is the best way.
- Resume writing– Need some advice and writing tips to tweak your resume? Resume writing is another service we can provide through the fund. Having some resume help can lead to job opportunities, job placement, and job training.
- Grants– Financial grants are another way to provide for any form of education you have been trying to complete before the unexpected pregnancy happened. This financial aid can be for living expenses and medical expenses. If you are in need of this, we can provide grants for you to apply for and that are available to your circumstance.
- Baby Supplies– Lastly, baby supplies are a must when you are creating an adoption plan. Even if you have already given birth to your child, we can provide some assistance if your plan is to keep your child or hand over parental rights to the adoptive family. If your circumstance is that you already have children, the supplies can be geared towards them as well. Baby supplies can be for children who may be in foster care before they get adoptive placement. Whatever is essential for a smooth recovery and adoption process, we deliver.
- Assist Adoptive Applicants– If you want to help adoptive applicants who have limited financial aid who want to adopt children of their own or to take care of children with special needs. Your contributions can help Tomorrow’s Hope Fund to provide essential services for the birth mother or adoptive family who are taking care of the child.
What If I Already Gave Birth and Still Need Financial Help?
Suppose you are in a situation where you need extended services from us. We provide financial support for one more month. Once the adoption placement is complete, we want to provide assistance so you can get back on your feet. Tomorrow’s Hope Fund can provide these financial extensions.
How Can I Give Back to Tomorrow’s Hope Fund?
If you are interested in helping an adoptive family or a birth mother receive financial assistance in the Colorado area, there is a form to download and complete the donation. You can send this donation with a check. A letter of receipt will be sent to you through email to confirm your gift is used for tax purposes. To find the form, click here.
If you are facing an unplanned pregnancy and want to learn more about your adoption options, contact Adoption Choices of Colorado by email, phone, or text: Email Us, Text us: 720-371-1099, Call us: 303-670-4673 (HOPE). If you are hoping to adopt, please contact us here.
Meet the Author: Gabrielle Maya is a recent graduate from New Jersey City University, earning her Bachelor of English Creative Writing and Minor in Women’s Gender Studies. She specializes in writing about topics regarding women, pop culture, books, and DIYs. Her blogs and articles have appeared on The Red Eye Media Group, Kiss and Tell Magazine, and Bookstr. She has also written poetry and flash fiction for New Jersey City University’s online Hype Magazine. Gabrielle also has a bookstagram where she posts daily reads. She enjoys streaming her favorite Korean Dramas, Anime. She is a bookworm to the core, reading several titles a week ranging from fantasy, poetry, fiction, and dystopian. She is social media savvy and creates visual content on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram. She loves analyzing novels and having open, controversial conversations. Her writing is geared towards women because of her past insecurities with her body and voice. Gabrielle is a quick learner and open to writing any type of content.