DONATE TO TOMORROW’S HOPE FUND
Did you know that Adoption and Surrogacy Choices of Colorado is a non-profit adoption agency with approved federal 501 (c)(3) status? If your life has been touched by adoption, or if you are simply interested in helping children, birth parents and adoptive parents, you now have the opportunity to give gifts to our new Tomorrow’s Hope Fund. Your tax-deductible gift will help the agency to:
- Provide a wider variety of service to birth parents that place children through our agency, including scholarships for birth parents to attend job training, receive assistance with job seeking and resume writing, etc…
- Provide extended services to birth parents who need support for longer. Our birth parents receive financial support for 1 month after adoption placement. But sometimes, they need a bit more time to get back on their feet. Tomorrow’s Hope Fund helps provide an extra month of aid.
- Assist adoptive applicants who have limited financial resources who wish to adopt children with special needs
- Provide grant funds to families who have suffered the pain of a failed adoption and may not be able to afford a new situation
- Purchase baby supplies (car seats, clothing, etc…) for children who may be placed in foster care before being placed with an adoptive family
100% of your gift goes into the Tomorrow’s Hope Fund. If you are interested in giving, please download and complete the donation form below and send it along with a check. You will receive a letter from us confirming receipt of your gift that may be used for tax purposes.
Please make checks payable to Adoption and Surrogacy Choices of Colorado, and in the memo line indicate Tomorrow’s Hope.
We host events throughout the year to bring our adoption community together and help raise money for Tomorrow’s Hope Fund. We hold an annual online auction as well as an annual picnic. We appreciate in-kind support and donations from local businesses and professionals in and around our area. If you would like to donate a product or service or sponsor an event, please contact Nicole at email@example.com.
Thank you to Let’s Roam for always being a contributor to our events!