Adoption Choices of Colorado Annual Picnic
Who: Adoption Community
What: Please join Adoption and Surrogacy Choices of Colorado, adoptive families, birth parents, adoption friends, family, and community for our annual picnic and online silent audition.
When: Sunday, September 24, 2023 from 11am-2pm
Where: The Arbor House At Maple Gove Park, 14600 West 32nd Ave., Golden, CO 80401
All of our proceeds from our Silent Auction will go towards our Tomorrow’s Hope Fund, which helps our Birth Parents & Adoptive Parents. Your tax-deductible gift will help the agency to:
- Assist adoptive applicants who have limited financial resources who wish to adopt children with special needs.
- Help Birth Parents who are in crisis to assist with things such as; Housing, Food, Therapy, & Emergency Funds.
- Provide a wider variety of services to birth parents that place children through our agency, including scholarships for birth parents to attend job training, receive assistance with job seeking, resume writing, etc.
- Provide grant funds to families who have suffered the pain of a failed adoption and may not be able to afford a new situation.
- Help with the purchase of baby supplies such as car seats, clothing, etc…
Any donation, big or small, ALWAYS goes a long way!